Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- My boyfriend came to see me on Sunday and we went Pokemon Go hunting and to Cafelados, which is a great coffee shop.
- My boyfriend surprised me with something I’ve been anticipating since last year. As some of you know, when my boyfriend asked me to be his girlfriend last year, he went all out with every single detail. He also gave me a gift, which was An Ember in the Ashes and inside was the post-it note that said if I would be his girlfriend. This year, he surprised me by pre-ordering A Torch Against the Night a few days ago. We both use my Amazon Prime account so everything he buys, I get e-mailed about so Amazon spilled the beans lol I’m so excited, though! I can’t wait till I have that gorgeous book in my hands! I got lucky with my guy <3
I love the cover for Perfectly Imperfect! I’ve never read a book by Harper Sloan so this will be my first! I don’t know where I saw Billionaire on the Loose but as soon as I read the description, I had to have it. Monica Murphy has another YA book coming up, which I’m excited to read. Just Friends seems right up my alley. Finally, Furious Rush is in my possession! I was approved for the audio and I was so damn happy!
freebie | won
I’ve always wanted to read Queen of Someday and it’s free! (Click on the cover to direct buy link on Amazon) I had read Little Black Dresses, Little White Lies (click image for review) and really loved it! I won a copy through the YA Reads Debut Author Bash during the summer and I finally have the gorgeous book!
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
I really liked Homecoming (cover for review). It’s my first book by this author, but it won’t be my last. For Better or Worse is AMAZING! I love love love love it!! I’m in love with that story. Head over heels in love! I finally finished listening to Smut. I enjoyed it quite a lot. Vein of Love was one heck of a surprise! I didn’t have many expectations for it, but holy damn, that was brilliant! I cannot wait for the second book!
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
I started Perfectly Imperfect and I’m really liking it so far. I’ll finally start Roman Crazy! I’ll be starting this one tomorrow (Sunday) when I get back from my stay at le boyfriend’s house.
One of my favorite reads of the year is currently on sale during the pre-order time! After release date on August 30th, the price will increase. When Stars Collide is a great, and very funny New Adult Romance that is so freaking enjoyable! I seriously loved it. If you pre-order for .99 cents, you get an exclusive short story!
Once you pre-order, fill in this document so you can get your story!
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [22 Aug] Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow ★★★★
- [23 Aug] Homecoming by Shannon Stacey ★★★★
- [26 Aug] A Scot in the Dark by Sarah MacLean ★★★½
- [27 Aug] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 8.27.16 | Exciting pre-order gift!
WHAT DID YOU ADD TO YOUR SHELVES THIS WEEK?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019