Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where I will recap posts, books read, books I received and other bookish stuff. I’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
VICTORIA’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- The semester has officially started! I had my first class this week, and really enjoyed it. It was more of a review of some of the techniques we’ve learned in past classes, and what we’ll be doing in class throughout the semester.
- I’ve officially started at both of my internship sites! It’s been a long first week, but I’m really excited to continue to practice and learn more.
- A bookclub I’m a part of with some classmates met for this first time this week! We’re reading Maybe You Should Talk to Someone and so far we’re all really enjoying it. It was so much fun to get together with friends and talk about books and school.
I’ve really loved this series by Alexa Martin, and I’m so excited to read the third book in the series! I’m honestly so surprised I was approved for this ARC so quickly, and I’m hoping to pick it up soon.
I’m getting better at not one clicking every book that’s on sale and sounds interesting. I had to pick up this book because it’s by Victoria Denault, and it was only 1.99.
VICTORIA’S WEEK IN READING
It was kind of a slow reading week for me, but I did start school, so I’m pretty proud of how much I read. I flew through Kissing Ezra Holtz, it’s definitely one of my favorite books of the year! I also read the ARC of Mooncakes, it was such a quick graphic novel to get through, and it was super cute. I gave it 3.5 stars, and I’ll have a review of it closer to the release date! I finally read Last Night with the Earl. I’ve had this book on my shelves ever since it came out and Forever Romance sent me a copy. I don’t know why it took me so long to pick it up, but I’m so glad I did! I gave it 3.5 stars, and am planning on picking up the next book in September.
VICTORIA’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [25 Aug] Weekly Latte Rewind 8.25 | The last two weeks
- [27 Aug] Handle With Care Review | Contemporary Romance ★★★★½
- [30 Aug] Kissing Ezra Holtz Review | Contemporary YA ★★★★★
- [31 Aug] TRY A CHAPTER | NONFICTION
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?