Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
VICTORIA’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- My parents drove up this weekend with my furniture from home, that means I have ALL my books with me again. Although I’m glad I have my books here, I am not looking forwards to arranging them on my shelves. And I finally have furniture in my apartment!
- I’m so excited for Fall! It’s my favorite season. I can’t wait for it to be cool enough to wear scarves and drink pumpkin spice lattes (I’m basic, no shame). I’ve already started getting ready for Halloween too, my Halloween socks and t-shirts are at the front of my closet ready for me to wear!
- I didn’t read much this week, but I’ve been binge watching like crazy! I started The Bold Type, Grace and Frankie, and The Great British Baking Show. I’m halfway through The Bold Type, a little ways through season two of Grace and Frankie, and almost done with the first season of TGBBS.
Back in the Game and Hunting Prince Dracula are my first two physical arcs! I’m super excited about HPD because I LOVED Stalking Jack the Ripper. Look out for my review of Hunting Prince Dracula on my stop for the blog tour! I also got an earc of Chasing Christmas Eve, which I’m super excited about because it’s Christmas themed, and set in San Francisco!
I’ve wanted to read Joan Didion for a while and already own one of her books. After watching a trailer for her biography that’s going to be on Netflix next month, I decided to order another book and read them both before watching.
VICTORIA’S WEEK IN READING
I didn’t get much reading done this week because of Netflix and school, but I did finish and enjoy this book. Look out for my review next month!
VICTORIA’S CURRENTLY READING
I’m so excited I got a copy of this! Since I read Stalking Jack the Ripper a couple of weeks ago, I didn’t have to wait long to start this one. As of right now I’m almost halfway through this, and am LOVING IT.
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [11 Sep] FIVE REASONS TO READ SEVEN WAYS WE LIE ★★★★★
- [13 Sep] TOP 5 WEDNESDAY | BOOKS TO READ WITHOUT THE SYNOPSIS
- [16 Sep] WEEKLY LATTE REWIND ~ 9.16.17 | LOTS OF BOOKS + LOTS OF NETFLIX
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Victoria (see all)
- READING RUSH TBR | 1 - July 17, 2019
- THE FRIEND ZONE REVIEW | CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE - July 16, 2019
- LOVE FROM A TO Z & DON’T DATE ROSA SANTOS | MINI REVIEWS - July 13, 2019