Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
VICTORIA’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- My boyfriend and I went to the farmers market in town over the weekend. Neither of us have been to one before, it was a new experience and we really loved it. While we were there, we stopped at the beer garden nearby, where people and families were sitting enjoying a drink and playing games.
- This week was kind of rough, with hurricane Harvey. I wasn’t in the storm, but I was constantly on the phone with my parents, giving me updates about the rain and the flooding. It was so sad seeing everyone from home talk about the flood, and seeing pictures of my hometown under water.
- School started! I’m so excited with my classes and excited to learn. I like my classes, and knowing that I’m studying for exactly what I am doing for my career!
Killer Choice, Bad Reputation
Recently I’ve wanted to reread the Vampire Academy series. I already had the first book, and then went a little crazy and bought the rest in the series lol.
VICTORIA’S WEEK IN READING
I had a pretty good reading week! Once I started the Vampire Academy books, I couldn’t stop reading. I forgot how great these books are!
VICTORIA’S CURRENTLY READING
I’m continuing on with the series, and am currently on book four!
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [28 Aug] BOOMERANG BOYFRIEND | ARC REVIEW ★
- [2 Sep] WEEKLY LATTE REWIND ~ 9.2.17 | FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?