Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- Last weekend, I stayed at my boyfriend’s house and had a huge blast with his brother and girlfriend. I got to see the gift I had gotten him for anniversary and I understand why he loves it. It’s a bulb that’s like freaking amazing. It notifies when you get a text, it changes color (all of the rainbow colors), it can wake you up in the mornings. Honestly, it’s amazing and I now want one haha
- My second anniversary gift from my boyfriend came in and it’s all I’ve used this week. I seriously love it! It’s a wooden bookmark and it’s great!
- My uncle got me a Pentel Touch pen that I love! I’ve been practicing calligraphy and this pen has now helped me even more. I wanted to show you guys what I had done but I messed up the page pretty bad so here’s only a cursive handwriting 🙂
- My best friend and I went to a coffee shop that we had only visited once and didn’t want to go back because they had taken more than 45 minutes to give us wraps and iced coffee’s. We decided to check it out again and I have to say, they have improved!
If you’re like me, someone who loves socks, then read this!
I partnered with Happy Socks to bring you guys 20% off + free shipping for 48 hours, starting Sunday, September 4! Just use my code HappyGenesis and shop to your heart’s content! I’ll actually be buying one pair of socks that I loved! It’s a white and gray one with dots!
The title It’s Not Me, It’s You was what got me so interested in this story! I got Always a Cowboy from Little Bird Publicity, which I started yesterday (Friday). Expect a review on Monday 🙂
gifted | won
GEN’S WEEK IN READING (DNF)
I got to 61% when I decided to DNF. I started liking the story and then I just couldn’t keep reading. I disliked the characters a lot.
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
I’m savoring Roman Crazy. I’m loving the foods and the setting so much. I don’t want this book to end! I just started Always a Cowboy so the verdict is still out there. I’ll be starting Overdrive! I forgot my tour is for this week *hides face in shame*
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [30 Aug] When Stars Collide by Micalea Smeltzer ★★★★½
- [31 Aug] The Boyfriend Bet by Chris Cannon ★★★★
- [1 Sep] Adios, August! ~ ARC August
- [3 Sep] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 9.3.16 | Socks + Hand-lettering
WHAT DID YOU ADD TO YOUR SHELVES THIS WEEK?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019