Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where I will recap posts, books read, books I received and other bookish stuff. I’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
VICTORIA’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- School started a week and a half ago, but we’ve just gotten into the thick of it. I’ve been so busy with everything going on, and worrying about being on track. I unfortunately haven’t been reading as much or having as much downtime as I did a few weeks ago.
- On the bright side I was able to visit my boyfriend this weekend! I thankfully had a weekend off work and was able to make the drive to visit him.
I’m so excited for all the books I got for review this week! I was able to get an eARC of A Lie for a Lie, and I can’t wait to get to it soon! I love that Helena Hunting has so many books that came out this year! I also was able to get the audiobooks for Love of Lexington Avenue and The Institute! Both of these release relatively soon, and I can’t wait to listen to the books and share my review with y’all!
I didn’t buy any books this week, and I’m so proud of myself! I have waaaaaaay too many unread books, and I didn’t get very many read this week so it’s nice to not be a little more overwhelmed at the amount of unread books I have.
VICTORIA’S WEEK IN READING
Reading three books in one week is a little slow for me, and I’m trying not to let it overwhelm me. I’ve been so busy recently that it’s hard to read as much as I’m used to. Overall I did enjoy all the books I read. I’m also trying not to feel too guilty that all the books I read are ones I own and none are review copies that I’m getting a little behind on.
VICTORIA’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [1 Sep] Weekly Latte Rewind 9.1 | Beginning of Semester + First Book Club Meeting
- [7 Sep] Library Haul | 7
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Victoria (see all)
- Weekly Latte Rewind 12.15 | Oops, the Last Two Weeks…Again - December 15, 2019
- Backlist Books I’ve Been Loving Recently | 1 - December 13, 2019
- Us, Again + Bromance Book Club | Mini Reviews - December 7, 2019