Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
VICTORIA’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- The illustrated Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was released, and of course I preordered it! I was super excited when my copy came in, it’s so pretty! I love the illustrations in it, I can’t wait to reread this edition.
- This week was me and my boyfriend’s two year anniversary! I can’t believe it’s already been two years. He was super busy this week, so we aren’t celebrating until this weekend.
- I started a bookstagram this week! It’s something I’ve been interested in, but hadn’t started because I wanted to get used to running a blog first. If you’re interested, you can follow me here. Or if you’re looking it up on the app, my username is lattenightreviews. I’m so excited to be a part of the bookstagram community!
I got two arcs this week, and am excited for both of them. Busted sounds so good, and London, Can You Wait? is the sequel to London Belongs to Me, which I read and enjoyed a few months ago.
I went a little crazy with my book buying this week, and I have no regrets. I actually preordered HP3 a while back, so technically I didn’t buy it this week. A few days ago I went to the bookstore with the intention of buying Without Merit, but then I saw There’s Someone Inside Your House so I got that too, and then The Case of Beasts was on sale, so I couldn’t NOT get it.
VICTORIA’S WEEK IN READING
It was kind of a slow reading week for me, I only read two books. I really enjoyed The Victoria in My Head, I related to Victoria (and not just because we have the same name). I also read The Way It Really Is, which was such a disappointment. I’ll have a review up for this next week, so be on the lookout for that.
VICTORIA’S CURRENTLY READING
I’m so excited to read more about Alex and Mark! I really enjoyed the first book London Belongs to Me, and can’t wait to see what the characters are up to now!
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [1 Oct] HALLOWEEN TBR | SPOOKY READS
- [3 Oct] BAD REPUTATION | SEXY SPORTS ROMANCE ★★★½
- [5 Oct] MY BOOK BAES
- [7 Oct] WEEKLY LATTE REWIND ~ 10.7.17 | ANNIVERSARY + BOOKSTAGRAM
- [7 Oct] FERAL YOUTH AUDIOBOOK REVIEW | MY FIRST AUDIOBOOK ★★★½
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Victoria (see all)
- My Fake Rake | Historical Romance - December 16, 2019
- Weekly Latte Rewind 12.15 | Oops, the Last Two Weeks…Again - December 15, 2019
- Backlist Books I’ve Been Loving Recently | 1 - December 13, 2019